Saturday, June 27, 2020

"Calling to the Ka'bah is the greatest desire of life" Atif Aslam



Pakistan's most popular singer Atif Aslam has said that his biggest wish of his life is to call to prayer in the Kaaba.

Speaking on the private channel Geo News' Capital Talk program, the singer said in response to a question, "Giving the call to prayer in the Kaaba is the greatest desire of life, whoever recommends me, for the rest of his life." I will work.Recently, Atif Aslam released a video of the call to prayer which went viral across Pakistan. Regarding this, the singer said, The idea came to me from there and I acted on it without thinking further.

"I couldn't sleep all night the day before the recording. It's impossible to put those feelings into words. I never thought I would have such an opportunity, by the grace of God," he added.
When asked if his fans thought he was saying goodbye to the music world, Atif Aslam said, "Leaving the music industry is a personal matter, but I want to take religion with the world." "I am not saying that I will give up music altogether, but I do want to highlight important aspects of the religion, such as the beautiful names of God Almighty and the crowned harem."

 
He said that he was happy that the youth were paying attention not only to his songs but also to these things, but he was not saying goodbye to music yet.
Atif Aslam said, "We do a lot in life, there are some good deeds and some bad deeds. I am lucky that the Crown Prince was able to perform in the Haram and I consider myself very lucky to have had the opportunity to perform Asma Al-Hasani." I can't describe the feelings I felt when I recited the names of Allah.

Last month, Cook Studios released a video of Asma Al-Hasani in the voice of renowned singer Atif Aslam.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment