Tuesday, January 14, 2020

15 World Best Images of Queen Elizabeth 1

The 15 Best images of Queen Elizabeth 1
 'Windsor-Castle',-(1902).-at-Windsor-Castle,-showing-the-castle-as-it-was-before-the-library-was-built-by-Queen-Elizabeth-I
 Anne-Boleyn.-Mother-of-Queen-Elizabeth-I-of-England
 Armada-Portrait-by-George-Gower-(1540-1596)-an-English-portrait-painter-and-Serjeant-Painter-to-Queen-Elizabeth-I.-Dated-16th-Century
 circa-1559,-This-illustration-shows-Queen-Elizabeth-I-in-her-Coronation-robes-with-sceptre-and-orb,
 Elisabeth after victory over the Spanish Armada in Tilbury,
 Elisabeth-I
 Elizabeth-I-(1533-1603),-Queen-of-England-and-Ireland-decrees-the-death-of-Mary-Stuart,-Queen-of-Scots.-Engraving-by-Thiele.-Colored
 Empress-Elisabeth-(1709-1762)-with-a-Arab-boy
 Engraving-symbolising-the-marriage-of-Princess-Elizabeth-Stuart-(1596-1662)-and-Frederick-V,-Elector-Palatine-(1596-1632)
 Mary-Stuart-or-Mary-I,-reigned-over-Scotland-from-1542-1567.-She-was-found-guilty-of-plotting-to-assassinate-Queen-Elizabeth-I-in-1586-and-was-beheaded-the-following-year
 Painting-depicting-Queen-Elizabeth-I-(1533-1603)-on-her-way-to-the-Wedding-of-Anne-Russell-and-Lord-Herbert-at-Blackfriars.-Dated-16th-Century
 Portrait-of-Robert-Devereux,-2nd-Earl-of-Essex-(1565-1601)-an-English-nobleman-and-a-favourite-of-Elizabeth-I.-Dated-16th-Century
 Queen-Elizabeth-I's-tomb-in-the-Henry-VII-Chapel,-Westminster-Abbey,-London,-c1680
 Queen-Elizabeth-Ist-receives-William-Shakespeare-(1564-Ð-1616)-English-poet,-playwright-and-actor,-widely-regarded-as-the-greatest-writer-in-the-English-language-and-the-world's-greatest-dramatist
 state-prisoners-in-the-Tower-of-London..-She-was-found-guilty-of-plotting-to-assassinate-Queen-Elizabeth-I-in-1586-and-was-beheaded-the-following-year

Tomb-of-Henry-VII-and-Queen-Elizabeth-in-the-king's-chapel,-Westminster-Abbey,-London

No comments:

Post a Comment